The preparation of your own tax return can be time consuming and complex. With the ever increasing complexity of the tax code, there may be more questions than answers.
Even if you use a computer software program, you may easily overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. There is no substitute for the knowledge and experience a tax professional will provide in the preparation of an accurate return.
Our promise to you...
Your tax return will be prepared and reviewed by tax professionals, and computer software designed to identify potential problem areas typically looked at by the IRS in order to prevent or limit potential IRS notifications.
Your tax return will be filed electronically at no extra cost to you, providing faster processing of your tax return and any refund you may have coming.
Our staff will guide you and make suggestions of how you might adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. You will receive the benefit of your money throughout the year instead of giving the IRS an interest free loan.
We will review your return for potential future years' savings by looking for deductions that may limit your tax liability for next year and will advise you on commonly missed deductions.
We will file all your extensions of time to file at no charge.
Individual Tax Return Preparation
We prepare tax returns for individuals of varying complexity, these include:
-Individual Return Form 1040.
-Itemized Deductions (Schedule A).
-Interest and Dividends (Schedule B).
-Sole-Proprietors/Self-Employed (Schedule C).
-Capital Gains/Losses (Schedule D).
-Rental Real Estate, Royalties, Partnerships, S corporations, Trusts (Schedule E).
-Farmers (Schedule F).
If you have any life events coming up or just want to make sure you are effectively planning for your future financial needs, we can provide the guidance and expertise to achieve your goals. Make an appointment today to find out how you can better plan for the future for you and your loved ones.
Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, the professional representation you can find with our firm can put many of your worries at bay. We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions the IRS may be asking of you.
- Most individuals do not have the experience needed to deal with the IRS in negotiations, and understand the value of being represented by someone with the proper knowledge and experience. At Nabors CPA Services we are here for YOU. Make sure you don't over-commit on monthly payments, forget legitimate expenses, neglected Penalty Abatement, or other important facets of the negotiation process by having proper representation.
- Proper IRS representation experience often makes the difference between an equitable agreement, and one that costs you too much money.
- With an experienced Negotiator on YOUR side, there is no reason to be scared. You can be assured that you are represented properly, fairly, and to the best of your own advantage.
Estate and Trust Planning
Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones. For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership. Nabors CPA Services, P.C.'s role is to help you navigate the complex and shifting tax laws to facilitate the transfer of assets and minimize the tax liability of your beneficiaries. Everyone should have a well thought out plan as to how to disburse one's estate so as to avoid complications and to be sure wishes are followed. Having your taxes and estate thoroughly and carefully planned will ensure that your loved ones don't have any complications to deal with during a time of loss.
Estate planning can be complicated and costly. Don't let issues related to taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRA's, 401K's, annuities, and burial or cremation costs to name a few, cause your loved ones to experience unnecessary burdens during a traumatic time in their lives.
Planning what happens to your estate when you're gone can seem frustrating and intimidating without qualified help. We are here to assist you with all facets of the process. We have developed working relationships with local attorneys to provide timely and accurate legal advice to our clients allowing us to focus on the tax planning strategies.
You are never too young to begin estate planning. Don't be tempted to put the whole thing off, assuming that it will just take care of itself. In all cases, estate planning ends up saving your family lots of time, heartache and money.
We are here to listen and learn...
Every estate planning situation is different, and we strive to know you, your unique situation, and all key aspects of your financial needs. We offer professional guidance and research to make planning your estate simple, efficient, and stress-free. As life events bring about changes we are available to guide you through further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. We will be there with you through the years.
We are here to help you...
- Clearly define your estate planning goals and objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) to decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate, lessen taxes at time of death, arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated, and draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney in association with our trusted legal and financial partners.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate assets to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
We are here to assist with...
- Living Wills and Trusts.
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems.
Personal Financial Planning
A strong financial plan is able to withstand the challenges that life throws at you. In order to create a solid financial plan, you must have a sound foundation with knowledge of the basics. In addition, we have developed working relationships with local financial advisors to help our clients with questions related to proper investing strategies.
We help you learn to...
- Create a budget to organize your financial documents, keep track of your spending and establish guidelines that will allow you to become debt free in a reasonable period of time.
- Make saving automatic by establishing a process by which you can grow your savings account in order to be prepared when those unexpected expenses arise.
- Establish good credit by helping you understand what creditors are looking for and understanding the difference between GOOD CREDIT and BAD CREDIT.
We help you plan for...
- Financing your child's education by understanding goals, considering all alternatives, estimating the amount of money needed to achieve your goals, analyzing your assets, reviewing estimated shortfalls, and designing strategies to help address those potential shortfalls. By developing an optimal savings plan you will be able to follow a viable investment plan designed for your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Achieving your investment goals through careful analysis of your existing investment portfolio, and developing a strategy to fill any gaps that may exist. We will build increased predictability into your investments with paramount consideration to helping you minimize risk.
- Leaving a legacy for your heirs by thoughtful estate and trust planning. By maximizing the value of your estate by saving tax dollars, professional fees, and court costs, as well as minimizing the costs of probate, creditors, lawyers, and estate taxes, which can negatively impact the value of your estate, we help you stay in control of your affairs by providing a road map for passing your estate on to your heirs.
- A financial plan is the key to attaining financial freedom. Let us help you get started today. Call our office for a consultation today.